Stunning, modern, shoreside holiday lodge situated in a peaceful setting right on the shorefront of Busta Voe, yet within easy strolling distance of all the amenities Brae has to offer including pubs, restaurants, takeaways, hotels, garage and shop, supermarket, hairdressers and leisure centre.
This 2-bedroom holiday cottage has the perfect coastal location and, with facilities close by, makes the ideal retreat for both tourist and business visitors alike.
Its location makes it an ideal base for exploring all the northern areas and islands of Shetland, yet it is still only a 25-minute drive to the Shetland’s capital, Lerwick.
This newly renovated, self-catering property in Brae has breathtaking panoramic seaviews over Busta Voe and out towards Vementry and beyond.
There is a large garden front and back with a beautiful shingle beach at the bottom of the garden where you can admire the evening sunsets whilst taking in the beauty of Shetland's amazing wildlife.
Waters Edge self-catering is an immaculately presented holiday home which has been finished to a very high standard with the discerning visitor in mind.
- There is a large, spacious open-plan kitchen/dining and living room spanning a large part of the front of the house overlooking the sea and large windows ensure the amazing sea views can be maximised.
- The living room has quality leather sofas, Sony 50” LED Smart TV, DVD player and Hi-fi system.
- The carefully planned kitchen, again with amazing sea views over the garden and shore below, comprises beautiful solid oak fitted units and comes complete with fully integrated dishwasher, double oven, tall fitted fridge freezer, microwave and a good supply of quality crockery, cutlery and kitchen essentials.
- There are 2 luxury bedrooms, both of which have a kingsize bed, TV, wardrobe and dressing table, plus the bonus of an en-suite shower-room in the North bedroom
- The main bathroom comprises WC, his and hers washbasins, curved bath with overhead mains power shower and heated towel rail.
- There is a bright and airy study with large desk, sea views and plenty of light.
- A small utility room comprises a washing machine and separate tumble drier plus iron and ironing board etc.
- Heating is supplied by way of storage heaters and electric panel heaters.
- Free wifi.
- Bedlinen, towels, hairdryer are provided.
- There is a private parking area for up to 2 vehicles at the entrance of the property.
- Open throughout the year for short or longer term lets.
- Prices are from £120 per night depending on the time of year and number of guests.
- All electricity, heating, bedding, towels, wifi and household items are included in the price.
Waters Edge is the perfect retreat for the discerning visitor who recognises the importance of quality, comfort and cleanliness in beautiful surroundings.