The delightful property is in a quiet street in older Lerwick and provides a wonderful holiday home from home. Near cliffs and coastal walk around Breiwick Bay, where you will find seals basking on the rocks, a pebble beach and 9-hole golf course. Within easy walking distance of the town centre, shops, restaurants and all local amenities. Garden and patio areas, off-street parking, bike shed and drying green. Bus stop for local transport links and Sumburgh Airport a few minutes away.
This conveniently-situated, comfortable accommodation offers a touch of nostalgia in Britain’s most northerly capital. The semi-detached house is on two floors in a quiet and desirable residential area and is fully equipped for your stay.
Beautiful sea views to the south of the property and just a stone's throw from popular coastal walks as well as all town centre events and attractions.
There are garden and patio areas, off-street parking, a lockable bike shed and drying green.
The bus stop for local transport links and Sumburgh Airport is just a few minutes away.
- 2 bedrooms including a master double and a single bedroom, sleeping up to 3 persons
- Spacious living room with 2-seat leather couch and recliners
- Electric fire
- Flat-screen TV with Freeview
- Radio / CD player with a selection of CDs
- Various books, magazines and games
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining
- Electric oven, microwave, sandwich toaster
- Fridge with freezer
- Wide range of dishes, crockery, cutlery and utensils
- Dining table for 3 people
- Complimentary wifi
- Established private front & rear garden with a seating area and clothes line
- Lockable bike storage shed
- The owners also provide 4-star bed and breakfast accommodation at Virdafjell B&B in Gulberwick, just a few minutes drive from Lerwick. Phone or email for details.