Accommodation providers who would like to include a property in these listings will find more information on our Add a listing page.
Find the perfect accommodation for your next visit to Shetland. From the peace and quiet of the countryside and outer isles, to the heart of town, stay.shetland.org can help you find your ideal ‘home from home’.
How to use this site to find accommodation
Search and browse the listings to find accommodation suited to your needs.
Add suitable properties to your 'Shortlist' by clicking the button at the bottom of the listing.
Once you have finished adding properties to your shortlist, click the 'Start your enquiry' button at the bottom of the page.
Add details about your requirements and press 'Send enquiry'. You will receive an email confirmation containing a link to follow to check for responses from property owners.
You will receive an email notification each time a property owner responds to your enquiry. Contact your preferred provider to book directly.
Search for accommodation in Shetland
- The stay.shetland.org website is provided by the Promote Shetland service using property information from the Shetland Accommodation Guide, published by The Shetland Times.
- This website does NOT offer an online accommodation booking service. The 'contact' and 'enquire' fuctionality is intended to help visitors find out about the availability of Shetland accommodation properties. Visitors should contact accommodation providers directly to make bookings.
- We can only contact those accommodation providers who have valid email addresses and who wish to be part of this service. Those excluded will not have the "Add this property" link below their listing.
- Property owners wishing to be listed on this site should visit the Add Your Listing page.
- Full details of the grading scheme are available at VisitScotland.